Five things to do in Madrid next year:
- Visit the Prado Museum: The Prado Museum is a world-renowned art museum that features works by artists such as Francisco de Goya, Diego Velázquez, and Peter Paul Rubens.
- Take a stroll through the Retiro Park: The Retiro Park is a beautiful green space in the center of Madrid that is perfect for a leisurely walk or a picnic.
- Check out the Royal Palace: The Royal Palace of Madrid is a stunning building that is open to the public for tours. It is the official residence of the King of Spain and is filled with ornate furnishings and artwork.
- Explore the Mercado de San Miguel: The Mercado de San Miguel is a lively food market that features a wide variety of fresh produce, meats, and other products. It is a great place to grab a bite to eat or to try some traditional Spanish dishes.
- Visit the Templo de Debod: The Templo de Debod is an ancient Egyptian temple that was donated to Spain by the Egyptian government in the 1970s. It is located in a park near the center of the city and offers stunning views of the surrounding area.